At Parkwood Master Builder, we start with you!
We are currently seeking an Area Manager to join our dynamic and growing Edmonton Sales Team in a permanent, full-time capacity. Together, we provide homeowners the ultimate personalized home buying experience.
The Parkwood Difference
We offer a work environment and perks to assist our employees to build a difference for themselves by providing:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Generous annual time-off
- Personal development and coaching programs
- Employee Happy Hours and seasonally themed events
- Building a Difference Day – once per quarter, a team of employees participates in a paid volunteer day at the charity of their choosing.
As an Area Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Fully versed and knowledgeable of Parkwood Master Builder, its models, design features and specifications available to our homeowners, along with the architectural requirements of each community •
- Establishing and achieving sales targets consistent with company goals, as well as providing assistance and responses to homeowners throughout the home purchase and build process
- Liaise and work with other departments in order to provide excellent customer service
- Prepare and submit all sales documents and maintain detailed homeowner files
- Ensure presentation of the show homes, sales centre and signage meets Parkwood standards, in addition to keeping all marketing materials stocked and current
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years New Home Area Manager experience
- Self-motivated and hardworking with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, detailed and has the ability to multi-task in a high paced setting
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as work within a team environment and participate in team meetings
- Maintain and promote the professional image of Parkwood Master Builder by providing a high calibre and positive customer service
If you meet or exceed our qualifications, please complete the following Pro.file People Survey© and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed carefully however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.