- As we continue to keep up with COVID-19, our Parkwood crew has been hard at work ensuring our customers, staff and trades are safe and supported. As we adjust to this reality, here is what we are currently doing to take care of our people in accordance with the City of Edmonton’s bylaws and the Government of Alberta’s health and safety guidelines:
Parkwood’s covid-19 response:
- Masks are mandatory for Area Sales Managers at all times when interacting with customers in the sales centre and through the showhome unless they are at their desk behind the protective plexi-glass barrier provided.
- Customers who visit our showhomes without masks will be given disposable masks for their convenience.
- Sanitation stations are set up at the entrance in all of our sales centres to allow customers to sanitize their hands, put on their mask and prepare to practice social distancing once inside.
- Area Sales Managers are required to sanitize all touchpoints in their showhome and sales centre after each customer visit to ensure the space is safely sanitized for the next viewing.
- Our Site Superintendents, Construction Technicians and Warranty Technicians are required to wear masks on-site when social distancing is not possible and are supplied with hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial cleaning products when necessary.
- Our head office doors are closed to the public and we are taking visitors by appointment only to allow for social distancing whenever possible. We also have sanitizer stations at every common touch point in the office.